Re: [acs] ACS - Distributing to creators or copyright owners?

I would also like to extend my thanks to John, John, David and Terry for setting up this discussion list.

I am hopeful that things will change for the better with regard to artist compensation in the future and therefore could not agree more with Kristin on the alternative deal structures proposed below: